Saturday, January 30, 2010

TIRING DAY
been out from morning till night.

1) Camp Aspire (make-up) in the morning which wasn't too exciting. Lots more to be done for cca though, especially for myself. Think I'm really too easily distracted to be focused on a task something's gotta be done for that. Next up - band camp.

Anyway, the talk was supposed to start at 7:50/8:00 but I only woke up at 7:20 cause I fell asleep right after dinner the night before and forgot to get my mom to wake me up. So I managed to bathe and cab to school by 8:10. Shall not elaborate on the course itself.


2) SOT crash course in the afternoon at NAFA campus for 6 hours. I was late for 1.5 hours due to the dragging of camp aspire :/ The teacher was really good though, its a wonder how he managed to memorise 6 hours' worth of stuff. It was quite useful.

There were a few more sr people who attended the crash course too, Kwok Meang Gordon HaoJing Sylvester Youjin (who takes my bus) and another girl! Its funny how we kept chionging to sunshine plaza for wantonmee/muffins/chicken pies during the short breaks (Y)


3) Had dinner at Cathay Aston's with the few SR /SOT dudes (after queuing for a long while), Lemon Lime chicken's gooood. & I kinda feel like a slacker now so I did a little work at night and will do the same. HAH!


4) met up with ashley (& abit of kaiying) at teadot for awhile and had our usual frappe till it closed at 11 plus. We almost got trapped at Tampines 1 HAHA. Just realised the last time we met was last friday for drinks :( I'll try to meet up with you guys more often on weekdays or something for studying to make up for last year!



Libera boys choir - Bach (air)

Got this from Jemimah's blog :D Bach's air is one of my favourite classical pieces, esp the one on G string cause it never fails to calm me down whenever I'm feeling nervous.



Libera Boys Choir - (Caccini's) Ave Maria

I like Caccini's Ave Maria best, though Bach's one is nice too.


Neh I apologize for yet another boring post, photos soon.

No comments: